The cardonebanking Business Account
Make a fresh start with the cardonebanking Business Account*
No Credit Checks**
The cardonebanking Business Account is hassle free. You won't be charged late payment fees or incur any overdraft fees.
What you'll get:
- Up to 4 additional cardonebanking Prepaid Corporate MasterCards® which are linked to your business account.
- Online, phone and SMS Account Access - pay bills using Faster Payments from your smart-phone or tablet.
- Bill payment service.
- Direct Debits with enhanced security
- UK call centre.
- Export statements to cloud accounting network.
- Free text alerts each time money is paid in and confirming bills are paid.
- Administration access to enable/control of employee expenditure.
Easy Access to Your Account
Online Account Access
An online account access facility makes monitoring your account easy. You can view balances, pay bills, check transaction history and print statements 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Automated Telephone Account Access
Our automated telephone account access allows you to check your balance, move money to your cards and activate your new cards automatically and within minutes.
Mobile Account Access
You are able to access your account on the move using our Mobile Account Access service, checking your balance and moving funds to your MasterCard card by simply sending a text message (SMS).
You can also speak to a customer account manager in our UK customer call centre for account information and for answers to any queries you may have. Apply online for a business current account from cardonebanking.
Apply for a cardonebanking Business Account Here
* Please note, there is no cheque books supplied with this account and no overdraft or other borrowing facility. **Applications are subject to identification, residency and company checks. Insolvency status of company is checked. We may need to contact you for additional information or identification. Maximum £2million per annum turnover - see Terms and Conditions for a list of exclusions or call us on 0844 846 5122. (Calls will cost 7p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge)